The Patrick County Office of Economic Development markets a wide number of public and private sites in which new businesses can locate. If you are looking for a greenfield site, an existing building, to lease, or to purchase, Patrick County has something for you. We are innovative in the way we do business and strive to meet and exceed your expectations. We even have programs in place to provide you with leasable, built-to-suit space in rapid time.
Rich Creek Corporate Park
- Total Site Acreage: 60 acres
- Site Pad Available: 33 acres
- Served by 19,900/34,500 voltage line from American Electric Power, third cheapest provider east of the Mississippi River
- Water and Sewer
- Served by 10-inch public water line and 8-inch public sewer line
- Fire Protection
- 300,000-gallon water storage tank on site for fire protection
- Telecommunications by Centurylink
- Fiber Optic lines, Frame Relay, and ISDN are available
- Highway Access
- Access directly onto four-laned U.S. Super 58
- Level to Gently Rolling
- 100% Cleared and Rough Graded
Rich Creek Corporate Park Shell Building
Rich Creek Corporate Park also has a shell building for businesses.
Contact the Economic Development Department for more information on what we can do to serve you. Not all of our available sites and buildings are yet located here, so please contact us for alternative choices if you do not find what you are looking for on this website. We look forward to working for you soon.